I’m a german photographer based in the north of Finland. During the long summer nights I explore the landscapes of Finland and the Scandinavian countries. Besides my regular visits in the northern areas of Europe, I started to expand my range to the British Isles, specifically Cornwall.
Specializing in landscapes I prefer to capture the wide views that I’m surrounded with. My work covers also intimate detail images, as well as the very wide panoramic format.
You may want to visit my galleries over here and browse through the articles in my blog.
Besides writing for this blog I have contributed several articles and tutorials in german language. My own writing aside, I have had the honour to be interviewed both in English and German. All of these have been published here:
- Die Verwendung von GND Filtern Teil1, Teil2
- Bildkomposition in der Landschaftsphotographie
- Andrew Thatcher Interview
- Balance in der Landschaftsphotographie
- Schwarz-Weiss Bearbeitung mit SilverEfexPro
- Panning in der Landschaftsfotografie
- Mountain Sketches – Eine Projektvorstellung